villa for rent in roccamare with shed
villa for rent in roccamare in Castiglione della Pescaia with 12 beds and beach hut
villa for rent in Castiglione della Pescaia for vacation on the sea
Vacation semi-detached villa in Roccamare
The Villa Roccamare for holidays is located on the Tuscan coast exactly in Castiglione della Pescaia in the province of Grosseto.
The villa for rent is immersed in the exclusive and famous Pineta di Roccamare, the area boasts a private and controlled access from the concierge, and the beach has for several years obtained the prestigious recognition of the European Blue Flag, thanks to the clean sea.
The villa boasts a beautiful manicured garden, partially fenced, with lawn, trees and various plants, covered car park and outdoor shower.
Under a comfortable porch there is a dining table and a relaxation area, equipped with a barbecue for cooking more types of dishes, a large shade for outdoor dining sheltered from the summer heat.
The sea and the long golden sandy beach (one of the most beautiful in Tuscany) are less than 350 meters from the villa, the villa has a gazebo and a private shed available for guests, also it is possible to insert a walkway to easily access the beach .
Privacy is guaranteed as access to the beach is allowed only to the owners of the Roccamare villas.
Villa is a lovely independent house, on 2 levels recently renovated.
To welcome us inside we find a large and bright living area, furnished with fireplace, sofas, armchairs, television, bookcase and dining table for 10 people.
The Ground Floor has a living room, equipped kitchen, 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
Basement floor 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
Large kitchen is perfectly functional and equipped with fridge, oven, dishwasher and a breakfast snack table.
The villa has air conditioning and Wi-FI in all rooms.
For a total of 12 beds
Interiors Photo Gallery
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
Private outdoor parking
Outdoor dining table
Villa is located in the splendid pine forest of Roccamare at 3 km. of the town of Castiglione della Pescaia.
In this area, in addition to the nearby seaside resorts (such as Follonica, Punta Ala, Principina and Marina di Grosseto), we find some important sites of historical and artistic interest:
- the archaeological areas of Vetulonia (25 km) and Roselle (32 km);
- the medieval village of Massa Marittima (42 km) with its Archaeological Museum and that of the Mine;
- the abbey of San Galgano (73 km), one of the most representative examples of Cistercian Gothic style in Italy, famous for the absence of the roof and for the presence of "the sword in the rock";
- the abbey of Sant'Antimo, among the most beautiful Romanesque buildings in Italy.For nature lovers, in Maremma we find many parks and nature reserves:
- Diaccia Botrona nature reserve (7 km), one of the most important wetlands in Italy;
- Parco dell'Uccellina (43 km), the Maremma regional natural park, an uncontaminated paradise of many animal species, characterized by a landscape rich in woods and frequent spots;
- Coastal Park of Sterpaia (34 km) and Rimigliano (50 km) with crystal clear water and unspoiled nature.For lovers of well-being and relaxation, several spas are available such as the spas of Venturina (41 km), Calidario (44 km), Saturnia (80 km) and Sorano (112 km).
For sports lovers, in the vicinity of the villa there are two tennis clubs and the excellent Punta Ala golf course.
Grosseto (25 km), Florence (164 km), Pisa (137 km), Siena (99 km), Lucca (156 km), Milan (297 km), Rome (205 km).
|Date Range||Season||Daily Price||Weekly Price||Min. Nights|
Minum Stay: 6 nights
Forewarning: 7 days
hot and cold water
gas for cooking
Bed linen and towels
Cleaning every week of the whole property
What's not included
Security deposit € 2000.00
Additional cleaning service
At this time there anren't comments on VILLA ROC009
- Mountain-bike hire
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Laundry service
- House maid
- Private car park
- Air Conditioning